Blitzø (
helluvaboss) wrote in
hellaverse2023-12-27 06:52 pm
Entry tags:
Starting up an Apology Tour
For all of his improvements made over the past year-or-so... Blitzø is still a troubled man and more importantly, any improvements on his part haven't repaired the burned bridges left behind him.
Even apologies already doled out were only the beginning of making amends. He had a long, long way to go.
Now if only it wasn't so overwhelming and scary to actually make those leaps.
Even apologies already doled out were only the beginning of making amends. He had a long, long way to go.
Now if only it wasn't so overwhelming and scary to actually make those leaps.

Alastor
Every fiber of Blitzø's being wanted to take off and call it quits, avoid this confrontation, avoid getting someone yelling in his face when he definitely fucked up. But he promised, and he felt fucking awful in retrospect, so he just-- paced like a stressed out cat. "Shit, this is such a bad idea," he blurted out anxiously.
no subject
She watched him begin to pace as she knocked on the door. Then she fished a little ginger candy from her pocket, unwrapped it-
"It'll be alright, just take a big breath! I think you're doin' a really good thing."
Into her mouth the candy goes. Millie was here as mediator, cheerleader... insurance, maybe? She could possibly break up a fight if needed, but she was sure it wouldn't come down to that, especially if the boys weren't stupid about things.
And they won't be stupid about things. Right?
no subject
He'd snapped himself back to normal, neatly pressed and presentable for company. The fact that she'd mentioned a "plus one" implied that it wasn't Moxxie and whomever was with her might upset him. He wanted to look his best for a potential confrontation.
He left the workroom he'd modified to have the way into his personal library stitched into the back wall. He shut the door, assuming that Millie would at least respect the idea of closed doors. He wanted this to be over with quickly.
Putting his game face on, he teleported down to his front door and opened it. He kept his face in a pleasant smile even as internally he groaned at Blitzo's appearance.
Once upon a time, he'd thought themselves friends. He'd been very wrong, but he'd done his best to keep up the pleasantries around the kids...at least until the kids had given him a reason to avoid them as well.
"Good afternoon, my dear! Ah, so this is your plus one! I had a strong feeling it wouldn't be Moxxie. It's been quite some time, Blitzo. Come in, come in. Make yourselves comfortable. May I offer you two something to drink?"
Polite, respectful. Be the gracious host until they'd said their piece and left.
no subject
"Err, anything's fine?"
Does he start doling out apologies now?? Can he get to the point??? Or will that piss Alastor off??? Fuck, why didn't he even think about etiquette or whatever!!
no subject
"Thanks for seein' us, big guy! I think I leave it to dealer's choice. You know I'm cuttin' down on... my sugar." She added an 'aw shucks' fingersnap for emphasis.
As she stepped in, a hand was at the small of Blitzø's back to nuuuudge him in alongside her. Give it a minute, get a drink, then the talking. That's the ticket.
no subject
Which given how scared Blitzo had looked when they'd fought did not bode well. At all.
He motioned them into his living room with the nonsensical fireplace and the radio resting on the mantle as he headed towards the stairs.
"I'll go get your drinks. If you need something right away, just place your hand on the radio and call my name. It's like speaking directly into my ear."
They likely wanted to strategize, and he would resist the urge to eavesdrop if only to be a proper host.
no subject
no subject
"It's clear he knows somethin' is up. I think if you wanted to talk about what happened, then you should go for it. But the important thing is to not keep it short n' vague. Remember what you told me, okay...? Just tell him what you told me, what happened and how it made you feel, and what drove you to do what you did in kind. It's not an excuse, but an explanation. I'll try and keep things mellow."
no subject
no subject
Millie hopped down from her seat and moved on over, took his head in her hands.
"Then you've got what you need to say. 'I messed up, and here's how I messed up'. What makes an apology genuine is to break down the mistake and what you'll do to make it up to the person, and never forget the sorry. Okay? The hard part's done. You came here and he didn't shut the door in your face. That's progress."
no subject
"Fuck! What the shit can I actually do to make it up?? I mean, I'll figure it out, I just have no fucking clue!"
no subject
"The guy's real friendly, but... he spends so much of his time here. He could use the company. There's also just askin'. Maybe he won't give you an answer immediately, but there's always somethin' you can do to prove you're sincere and wanna make amends, no matter how little."
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
1/2
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
1/2
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Fizzarolli
So... hey, it's probably been a while since Fizz has gotten to hang out wherever he wants without being on a tight schedule and under Mammon's thumb and all that shit. And Blitzø can shoot a motherfucker that Tries in the face if it comes down to it.
He doesn't have Fizz's current number yet, so Blitzø takes the easier route - marching up to Asmodeus' castle, slipping past the guards and finding a window open on a higher floor that he can scramble in through. Time to kidnap a little froggie!
no subject
Now, if only a certain off-again-on-again best friend of his got the memo then things would be peachy... As it was, Blitzø's invasion went unnoticed for the other imp was preoccupied with... preparations for tonight when his rooster got back from his factory inspection. Fizz may have sent him a sneak peek text to give the big bird incentive to hurry his tail feathers home. Putting on the final touches in front of his large vanity, he chuckled to himself just as the sound of someone entering their bedroom caught his attention. My my, that was fast~ Guess the sexy text really worked.
"Oh OzZZzie~" Fizz purred as the first thing Blitzø saw snaking around the open doorway were the jester's mechanical arms. Then rounding the corner came the rest of him and Blitz got an eyeful of his best friend dressed as a very revealing sexy bee, complete with a jar of honey tucked under one arm. "Tonight I wazz thinking we coul-WHAT THE FUCK?!"
The smile on Fizz's face disappeared seeing that it was not his prince who had walked on in and he quickly dropped the jar to wrap his arms around himself to preserve some sense of modesty.
"BLITZ! What the hell are you doing here? How did you even get in?!"
no subject
Far less likely to rag on someone for sleeping somewhere ritzy, now - he's really settled into his own new 'swanky' home. "Was wondering if you wanted to go out for drinks! My treat? So we can actually catch up without being in peril and all that - but I'll still be strapped so don't worry about that part."
no subject
"Does it look like I'm dressed to go out? If you didn't noticed, I have plans tonight." He snorts as one of his arms stretched out across the room to robe a robe to pull over his shoulders. "You should have called or sent a texted first. What if I was in the middle of it when you decided to drop on in?"
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
"Sounds like you and your princy figured your shit out. I'm... happy for you." Fizz hands him the phone back with a sigh. "Fuuuck... I'll text Ozzie to tell him there's been a slight change of plans. Let me change and we can hang out."
no subject
Blitzø didn't exactly move to leave the room though - completely unobservant of any of Fizz's privacy.
no subject
Stepping back out to rejoin Blitzø, he shot him a grin. "Yeah, yeah, you can tell me all about them. Can hardly believe you're a father now. They got a baby sitter tonight?"
no subject
Hopefully that was a joke...
"You're lookin' way more comfortable than I've seen you in years. Looks good on ya."
no subject
Yeah, not going to touch on him breaking into other people's homes. After what he saw here tonight, he would place good money they he really would do it.
"Yeah well... Mammon was the one who controlled what I wore. Now that I don't work for that prick, I can dress how ever the fuck I want." Fizz absent mindedly tugged at the hem of his crop top. "For so long he made me ashamed of my scars. But Ozz.. he's different."
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)